.app or .ipa do I have to submit to apple store?

I heard someone use .ipa to submit to apple store.
But I looked at corona document said that .app can submit to apple store.

I also wonder that if I change provisioning from adhoc to apple store, can I still use this provisioning to develop my submitted app?

thanks.

When you build with a provisioning profile that targets the App Store, Corona will automatically prompt you to submit to the App Store and open the uploader for you to use with the .Zip file you generate during distribution builds. There is nothing else for you to figure out.

Yes. You can continue using the same provisioning profile over and over again, even if it targets the App Store. That makes sense because you'd want the same profile to be used for all distribution versions of the same app.

@blasterv

Thanks for your reply.
I still have one more question.
I use XCode to tranfer my app for test.
I found that files+folder inside .app file, I can see.
When the product was launched, I wonder that all of these data will be seen or not by customers?

@sleepysheep

Not easily. But assuming someone jail broke their phone, had access to the file system, and strongly desired to break open your app...

They would be able to get their hands on assets such as pictures, music, files, etc. inside your app under the right set of circumstances. The source code can be decompiled into assembly (like any native code), but it'd be practically impossible to return to source.

I see,... well
If I use .ipa file to submit, is the result same?
There are no difference between .ipa and .app about security or whatever??

I also wonder how to change .app to .ipa file.... If you know please advice me.

Thanks

views:2016 update:2011/11/28 11:38:31
corona forums © 2003-2011