CPM Trial now Bundled with Corona SDK

I'm very pleased to announce that as of today, a 30-day trial copy of Corona Project Manager is now bundled with every download of Corona SDK.

This is a milestone event in CPM's life -- while it was apparent that Ansca Mobile saw value in CPM (allowing me to use Corona in the product name, giving me a sub-forum here, etc.), this is a big step forward and I'm very proud to have my "baby" so closely associated with the best mobile development platform available, Corona SDK.

What Does This Mean to the CPM Community?

The biggest change I see is one of more work for me -- which is good for all of us. ;) With more people using CPM I'll have more feedback about what features are needed and if those additional users turn into more sales, it means I can devote more time to making the next generation of Corona Project Manager.

(And if you think I'll be coding from the deck of my yacht, you've never sold mobile development tools. It's a niche of a niche of a niche. :) Fun and rewarding, but a pretty small market.)

It's really hard keeping a secret that's so cool, so I'm glad it's finally out in the open. :)

Jay

I think this is excellent; great move Ansca!

views:1411 update:2011/10/11 22:13:38
corona forums © 2003-2011