Best iOS Promo Code Giveaway Site

As a developer submitting promo codes, I am always disappointed when submitting promo codes to app review sites. Often they are just shoved up on sites, with no description, screenshots or links added. The codes are often thrown up in a willy-nilly manner. I'm fed up with this, so I have created a promo code giveaway for fellow Corona developers which treats your promo codes with care and respect.

Any promo codes submitted to www.appreviews4u.com include . . .

1) A short description
2) Screenshots
3) Indication as to whether it is an iPhone or iPad app
4) A permanent back link to your developer website
5) SEO Optimised dedicated post
6) Your app icon
7) A link to your promo code post on Facebook and Twitter
8) Social networks icons below your post
9) 2 emails acknowledging your submission and informing you when the post is up with a link to the post

An example of a promo code post to this site is at:
http://appreviews4u.com/2012/01/28/16-promo-universal-codes-for-orasis-a-photo-correction-app/

* PLEASE NOTE THAT MY WEBSITE IS IN NO WAY AFFILIATED IN ANY WAY WITH CORONA
* This is not a website plug - it is a free service and a way to ensure that your codes are treated with respect and the care that they deserve.

I hope this helps my fellow developers who want a quality free service when it comes to using promo codes to increase awareness of new apps.

@Kevin,

Thanks for that. It looks like very kind of you offering stg like that to help us Corona Devs. :)

BTW, is that right? ANY promocode sent there will be "treated" like a nice one? Very generous..." :\

Cheers,
Rodrigo.

Hi Rodrigo,

Yes, any app promo code submitted will follow the same format, from a very basic app to more complex apps.

I can't put up the promo codes in a 5 star hotel with spa treatment however ;) I'm working on that . . .

Kind regards,
Kevin

Hahaha,

That`s OK!

Thanks for the reply and I may try it out sometime soon.

Cheers,
Rodrigo.

Hey Kevin,

Thanks for getting my promo codes posted so quickly. I sent you that email as I was going to bed and when I woke up you already had them up!

Heck I even think I like your description better than the one I have on iTunes for the app description.

Cool site.

-Clark

views:2032 update:2012/2/9 11:37:26
corona forums © 2003-2011