Corona Project Manager Affiliate Program

When I launch Corona Project Manager 2.0 I'm going to also launch an affiliate program where you can earn a 25% commission when someone buys CPM via your affiliate link.

If you have a blog that gets some traffic, some active Twitter followers, etc., you could make money simply by promoting CPM to people.

I'm still setting things up but if you'd like to get involved there's a sign-up page at this link:
http://www.jayjennings.com/affiliates/index.php?req=newaccount&pid=13

After you sign up you'll receive an email with a confirmation link - click that and then go to this page to log in:
http://www.jayjennings.com/affiliates/index.php?pid=13

Three Important Things:

1. The site makes reference to a guy named Jay Jennings. That's me. :) J. A. Whye is a pseudonym I use for writing and game dev (it's a long story and not all that interesting).

2. No, you can't use your own affiliate link to get a kickback on your own purchase of CPM. Good try. :)

3. I pay via PayPal so you have to have an account there. Sorry if you hate PayPal, I understand, but as a 1-man shop I have to make things as streamlined as possible and PayPal's Mass Pay makes it easy for me to pay affiliates every month without getting bogged down in paperwork.

Corona Project Manager v2 is in testing right now and is shaping up quite nicely. I don't have a release date yet, but it will be sooner and not later. :)

Jay

Jay,
CPM is fantastic. I agree with others that have said "can't imagine Corona without it".

Why don't you go to a subscription model - like Corona - you deserve it!

EdwardK - Thanks for the comment -- can I use that in my marketing?

I love the idea of recurring income, and actually have a product online that charges a monthly fee -- but for CPM I figured the "buy it once" model made more sense. Not saying I wouldn't ever change my mind, but at this point I have no plans to do that. :)

Jay

views:1743 update:2011/10/12 9:17:43
corona forums © 2003-2011