Infinity Airplane - New iPhone Game - Promo Code Inside

I would like to share this special moment of my life with you. The launch of my first game. It was the greatest challenge that I have ever had in my life because I had never created a game before. I am 39 and was a Fiscal Analyst before I decided to undertake this challenge. I presented a business plan to the Executive team and they gave me this opportunity, an iMac, iPod and iPad to get started. I chose an engine that was fast enough to learn and offer great performance and decided to use the Corona SDK. With lots of determination, discipline and creativity I reached this result - a game called Infinity Airplane. Thank you to all participants of the forum who helped me with my questions. Thank you to Ansca Mobile for the Corona SDK, which allowed me to create this game. Hope you enjoy and please spread the word about it.

iTunes Link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/infinity-airplane/id476877650?l=en&ls=1&mt=8
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cWApS-R2Rk

Promo Code

FRJH7MNJA463
EH4RW9334KFF
XNKLE39ATY4T
E6M9YMTKNFPN
AE3MP3NL3FH7
WKLFP744HEPP
L67XYNJM4J6Y
KEFAY7JTEJ7Y
NPXYMYTJ4AMA

Code expires on Mon Dec 26 05:15:55 PST 2011

and is redeemable only on the iTunes Store for YOUR COUNTRY. Requires an iTunes account, subject to prior acceptance of license and usage terms. To open an account you must be above the age of 13 and in YOUR COUNTRY. Compatible software and hardware, and internet access (fees may apply) required. Not for resale. Full terms apply; see www.apple.com/legal/itunes/ww/. For more information, see www.apple.com/support. This app is provided to you by

Diver Center Comercio e Locacao de Aparelhos Eletronicos Ltda.

grabbed one code

i liked the game, will definitely keep it on my iPod
music is good, art is smooth, crisp and overall good, gameplay is good, i dont like accelerometer games, but its done pretty well

and thunderstorm is so cool)

Great job!! 5 STARS!!

I picked on of the codes,and loaded it on my itouch4g running iOS 5.0.

I too liked the tornados and t-storms.

Only issues I noticed were the audio sound track hickuped at the beginning, and was overly loud, even at the lowest audio setting.

Thanks, Nice job and congrats!~

Thank you all.

brindleware, about the sound, I will fix it in next version.

I hope you share it with your friends.

Hey Eduardo,

Congratulations on your first game!

Peach :)

Thank you very much Peach. I hope you enjoy it.

views:1540 update:2011/12/28 9:26:54
corona forums © 2003-2011