How to make a complex body with circles?

Hi!
I would like to make a grenade with to circles bodies. But the documentation doesn't explain how to add circles to a complex body.
Thanks

have a look at

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DL_or4XKTfU

or go with physicseditor

:)

Thanks!
I will check it out.

PHYSICS EDITOR IS THE BEST!!11!!1!!111!!1!!1!!1!1! (1's emphasize importance of my statment lol)

You can pretty much do ANYTHING you want with physics shapes. Just keep the vertices count as low as you can.

Andreas (author of PE) is helpful. I've gone back and forth with him a few things, suggestions etc. Basically, I'm using PE as he put it "Physics Editor was not meant to be a Level builder WTF are you trying to do?"

I am trying to do some unique, and crazy, and it would be I-M-P-O-S-S-I-B-L-E without physics editor.

Can you imaging trying to write.......28,812 vertices by hand and appending shapes? I'd fall over and die! With PE, you can autotrace the shape and be done in a minute.

There are certain things you cannot do in PE, that I have figured out (yes, I said you CANT do it, but you can!) If you come across something you CAN'T do, let me know and I can tell you. I'm remaining pretty closed lipped about what I am doing in it, but I can help you out.

AND DID I MENTION IT's FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! Well, free to use in a sample programs but you will want to buy it. It's the magic tool and it's freaking CHEAP.

It's the best, don't even mess with anything else!

ng

views:1654 update:2011/12/1 20:56:45
corona forums © 2003-2011