[Solved?] Got the valid product id, but purchase always fail

I have a series of ebooks with IAP feature (a non-consumable full version unlock).

About 10 days ago, I posted the first ebook on the Appstore, before the submission of the reviewing process, I successfully tested purchase in iphone (using 3G) and ipad (using Wifi), I even did not use the Adhoc distribute provision, just a developer build.

But last weekend, I used the same code to create the second book (with different App ID and product ID), after setup the product in iTunes, I can now got the valid product id returned, but during the purchasing process, it always return a state of failure (event.transaction.state is always "failed").

Any one have a suggestion? I still don't really know how to get more debug information from IAP device test, should I build against XCode's simulator and test there?

[Update] I just successfully test purchased in my device, using a newly created test user account. For the failure described above, I still don't know why. Maybe I just have messed up things with my old test account, or is it required to create separate test account for each different IAP product?

You can definetely use the same test user account for all your IAP's, ive got three in the app im making and they all work fine off one account.

Thats strange how it returned a valid ID but still failed.. if it returned a valid ID then you would think that the IAP has already propagated through apples servers and is active..

But ohwell, glad you got it working :D

Thank you TandG. Now I thank the problem may related to 'do not leave your test account resisted on the device' (just guess). Any way, now I can use the new account to do future tests.

views:1332 update:2011/11/17 15:37:03
corona forums © 2003-2011