How to remove lines around sprites exported from Spriteloq

Hi,

I have a few sprites exported from Spriteloq and I just noticed that when I import them into Corona they have thin streaks around them. The sprites have transparent backgrounds. Would anyone have an idea where the lines come from/ how to remove them?

Thanks.

Hi lloyd,

Can you open the lua metadata and tell me what version of Spriteloq where those sheets exported with? There's a header at the top of the lua file that says the version number. I'm thinking the reason those streaks are there are due to older versions with improper padding. You could try reexporting those sheets with the latest version v1.2.11.

If it turns out you have exported with the latest version can you send a sample to support so I can take a closer look?

Thanks.

Hi lloyd,

Another user reported the same issue with the lines. It's an issue with the padding. I'm working on a fix v 1.2.12.

Hi Don,

Thanks for the response. My version of Spriteloq is indeed v1.2.11. We'll just keep working and sort this out when Loqheart releases a fix :)

Thankee!

Hi Lloyd,

v1.2.12 is out with a fix for the problem. It's been confirmed by another user as well.

Hey Don,

I upgraded and it resolved our issue, thanks!

Great! Btw, if you haven't already, I've also updated the API to take advantage of the new setFillColor method for sprites. http://www.loqheart.com/spriteloq/apidocs/files/loq_sprite-lua.html#SpriteGroup.fillColor

That's awesome Don, thanks for the heads up. ironically, a colleague and I were trying to do the equivalent of calling setFillColor on the sprite we had issues with yesterday :)

views:1540 update:2011/10/12 9:17:43
corona forums © 2003-2011