THIS TOPIC IS FOR YOU

Hi,everybody. There is a topic called "Have an app created with Corona? Let us know here" inside Community Forum that show all new games. It is very important for us(like me) that finished the game and waiting for a review that you visit us. In the begining I did not mind with that(because this is my first game) but I noticed that the most important part of create a game is not only make the game but do the marketing. There are thousands games in "iTunes Store" and our games is only one more( in portuguese we say "a needle in a haystack"). So it is much important that all of this community take a minute to see a new game and help the new developer with a review and if you like the game, buy it. You will be the next developer and you will notice that. All of us will earn with that, Ansca will have more subscribers and resources to become Corona better and better, others developers and me will sell more, and you will be the next.

You will Help all of us. I trust you.

I agree, I am in!

Cheers!

I gave you 5 stars and wrote a review to help your cause!! Also check out this great site developed by a corona user http://www.appvapp.com/!! Great for that "a needle in a haystack" to be found!

I agree Eduardo :)

Wonderful, Just signed up.

Will be adding my Apps hopefully Late Jan, to Early Feb.

Notice I said APP(S) :) lol

Larry
DoubleSlashDesign.com

views:1711 update:2011/12/1 20:56:45
corona forums © 2003-2011