Golf Fix App released on both iPhone and Droid - #1 Mobile App for PGA Drills

Check us out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2A4duB-hjQ

Both Droid and iPhone versions made with Corona SDK -

- Interactive opening animation
- Streaming video on both devices
- Utilized director class to maintain screens
- Optimized the TableView and created a sub-table view that maintains position on back button
- Implemented the new Facebook post to wall feature
- SQL Lite database to store all the drills and categories

Tested on iPhone, iPad, Droid Tablet, and four Droid versions (HTC Incredible, Motorola Droid, HTC Evo, and Droid X)

Hats off the the Ansca team for a superior product and great support !!!

I look forward to hearing feedback and I will update with promo codes this week when iPhone version is approved... email me if you're interested in a promo code for iPhone version... thank you.

Do you care to let us know if your facebook integration is still working on the android side? There are some users including myself that can't get the facebook posting to work correctly using Corona native facebook connect method on android. Any help you could offer on how you did it would be much appreciated.

Actually, I do not use the Facebook Corona integration on Android --- only have it working on iPhone.

I check for device name and use:

if system.getInfo( "platformName" ) == "Android" then
--I just direct them to my FB page directly
system.openURL("http://www.facebook.com/GolfFixApp/")
else
--iPhone FB integration
end

Thanks! So it sounds like you are not integrating on the android side because of the same issues maybe? I thought about doing some crafty redirection on a webpage via a webpopup or something in order to have it "appear" to post inside the app.

Just a quick update as why I did not use FaceBook on Android.

Ansca support is great, outside the forums when I email a question... Ansca always gets back to me even if it is an answer that the fix/update is coming soon.

On Dec. 13th, I received this email from Ansca:

"Currently Facebook Connect is iOS only. Android support is on our roadmap for a future release."

That is why I implemented by only using iPhone for the FB Connect Corona API code.

views:1748 update:2011/9/24 8:48:32
corona forums © 2003-2011