Tiny Toy Chest for IOS available now! Featured in New & Noteworthy in 3 countries!

I'm very happy to announce that my first game is now available on the App Store! I'm a father of 2 young boys and my wife is pregnant with our 3rd and due any day now, and because of this I don't have much time to do any programming. I wouldn't be able to work until my kids are asleep and my wife was settled. Because of this it took me a total of 4 months to learn Corona and write my game where many would take a month or less. So here it is!

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tiny-toy-chest/id453643333?ls=1&mt=8

Scan with QR Scanner app

Description

Your room’s a mess and toys are everywhere! With your trusty dog by your side, your job is to get your toys into your toy chest. It won’t be easy though as you’ll need to use cherry bombs, RC cars and other tools to help you get those toys where they belong.

Tiny Toy Chest is a puzzle game that will test even the best of us. Drag and drop the toys into the toy chest while using other objects in the level to assist you. There’s a variety of different toys including a robot, basketball, drum, teddy bear and more! All have different characteristics and realistic physics. Tiny Toy Chest is suitable for all ages and easy to learn. This game is optimized for retina displays.

There are currently 30 levels with more in the works. Tiny Toy Chest is a universal app so it will work on iPhone and iPad. All future updates and additional levels will be FREE!

Great app, nicely done! :)

You'll find a review from me in the Australian store shortly.

Thanks for your support Peach. Do reviews only display in the Country they were made in? Like will your review show in North American markets?

Congratulations on getting your game finished and out the door!
I am in the same boat with the kids and limited hours so I know how hard it is. I'm going to download it now. Looks great!

Thanks Chunky. For guys like us I don't think we can do this without Corona. I'm gonna leave the game free for 2 more days for anyone else that wants to try it free.

Hey,

Reviews, yes, only show up in that country's store - sorry!

Tiny Toy Chest was just featured as "New & Noteworthy" in both Australia and UK for iPhone and Canada for iPad!

Australia and UK featured it in both the Puzzle category as well as the Kids category. Canada featured it the kids category for iPad

Some promo codes for anyone that wants to try it:

EAY7N9WLK6TH
AXMEAHN3T9KX
PEFMMEYXFREM
RJFJXF6YA3WJ
RLMW9PRFE3TM
HEXW7REEF49E
KH6WHRW3FPAK
J49M997A6HEH
3X4KJ373R9KJ
6KAK94TYPEEK

An update was uploaded so I'm not sure if that will render these codes useless when it is approved. I can provide more if necessary.

views:1743 update:2011/9/22 9:57:39
corona forums © 2003-2011