Tech support, HELP, please!

Sorry to bother our fellow Corona subscribers with this way-off-subject post, but we're a little desperate.

The message below is from my partner - Please help (He is unable to post due to the cited problem). Thanks!

Partner's user name "rrs"

I am very sorry I am posting in the wrong category. I can't seem to post in the "Install Help", and in fact I can't even see the section when I login with my credentials... I am a paid subscriber since Oct 21, 2010, and my subscription is set to expire on Oct 21, 2011

My MacBook Airs SSD died and I received a replacement from Apple this weekend. I did not have a TimeMachine backup so I had to reinstall everything from scratch. Since that happened I can't activate my subscription on this computer since I couldn't deactivate on the computer I surrendered to Apple. I sent two emails to support and am running out of ideas on how to contact anyone at this point since I'm not getting any response...

I even went to apple to see if they still could access my data on the MBA I left with them, but they told me that it is now not possible to do it since the "black shirt" genius guys most likely already erased all data from it in efforts to diagnose the computer.

I am really not in a position to pay for another subscription at this time, and really wouldn't want to. Does anyone know who do I contact in order to get help with this? My emails seem to have no effect... and I know I'm not the only customer, but I'm day 4 without the ability to use my subscription... and I am on a deadline :(((

Thanks for any help in advance.

Looks like this issue has been resolved.

views:1590 update:2011/9/20 17:36:54
corona forums © 2003-2011