Publishing for a different company...

A friends company had an app that broke with iOS5 came out. Unfortunately, the developers decided that they didn't want to be in the business anymore and no longer support any of their clients. My friend knew I was working on cross platform apps, and asked if I could redo what he had before.

It was quick and easy, and simple to do. However, how do I give him the app so he can publish it under his companies name, and not mine?

Do I need to get his Apple Developer certificates, and make sure he creates one also for Android market, Amazon and maybe Nook? Or, is there another easier way?

Thanks for the help!

Easiest way would be to send him your source code.

He will need a corona licence anyway to publish under his own company.

Or you could install his certs on your computer and build for him, im sure there is a guide knocking around on google on how to accomplish the cert installation :)

I would second Danny here.

Both of us (Danny and myself) have built apps for clients and I can tell you that the easiest way is giving over code and having them buy a license.

The reason for this is because otherwise you have to get their certificates, their private key, their provisioning profile/s - things which can be a pain at the best of times. (I see lots of people post about codesigning errors when trying to do this.)

Just my 2 cents; getting him to compile would be a lot less messing around.

Peach :)

views:1780 update:2012/2/10 9:26:24
corona forums © 2003-2011