Post for Facebook and Twitter?

Hey, does Corona support for post for facebook and twitter like this what for facebook you would do this

Example:
--------------------------
Hey download this app

Submit Cancel
--------------------------

Like that kind of post they do when they click submit and that message gets send of to there wall on facebook, or tweet in twitter. If anyone know how to do it can anyone show me?

I believe that using an URL rather than the standard FB stuff may allow them to review the message before posting, although you'd have to experiment with that.

The usual method seems to be having a Facebook button in the app, one clicks it then has the option of authorizing the app to post or not - if they allow it your prewritten message is posted.

(Like in my Zombie game, if you recall how that posts.)

Peach :)

@peach yeah your zombie like it was prewritten and with the percent on it. That would be a great example how would I do it like that

I actually sell a template that has sample code for doing exactly there (although with points, not percent - but that's easy to change) in the quiz template I sell through Techority.

That said, if you look CoronaSDK > SampleCode > Networking > Facebook then you can play with the example there - that's a good example of FB in a Corona app :)

Peach

views:1847 update:2012/2/8 8:46:10
corona forums © 2003-2011