I can't build for Android in Windows. Device Build Error on Server.

Everytime I try to build for Android on Windows I get this message

[Error: A device build error occurred on server.]

I really don't understand why this hasn't been fixed after 3 days of it not working. I'm using the latest daily build.

Regards,
Jordan Schuetz
Ninja Pig Studios

Hey,

Are you getting an error on the latest STABLE build?

It's important to check because daily builds are not guaranteed to work perfectly, or sometimes, to work at all. (That's why they aren't stables.)

Please update the thread and let me know.

Thanks,
Peach

It's the most recent build to this date. It is a daily build.

Like I said above you need to try to build with the latest STABLE release; not a daily build.

Daily builds are NOT guaranteed to work at all; most of them do, but you always need to test on a stable release to ensure there are genuine issues.

Just like I said above.

Is your issue resolved now? If it's not, test on a stable build - NOT on a daily.

It's weird. I'm able to build with some projects and some other ones don't work. It is probably some memory error in my code or something. I think that is the problem since I do not get any errors in the console window. It's a weird error so I will try to rewrite my code.

Thanks for all your help.

Regards,
Jordan Schuetz
Ninja Pig Studios

I have this issue occasionally too. Some apps build while others dont. To fix it i go to time and date on windows and sync the time with a different time server. The update of the time setting has to be successful, i tend to experiment with all different time settings one usually works.

views:1559 update:2011/10/10 9:00:20
corona forums © 2003-2011