Mac or PC?

Hi all -
I was wondering if I could get a few answers to some of my questions regarding the difference between developing on Mac versus my PC, and what I will be able to do. I just bought a Mac, but am mostly a PC guy. Im currently debating on whether to get the SDK on Mac or PC. All of my applications I use are on PC. I would prefer to develop on PC, but Im a bit confussed as to what I will be able to do regarding developing for iPhones. So, here are a few questions:
1. If I develop on my PC, will I be able to still move the apps into the apple store?
2. Will I be able to move my files from PC to Mac?
3. After i subscribe, will i be able to download the SDK onto both of my machines?

Could someone doing something similar give me a few pointers on this? Im not sure if I should download the SDK on the PC or on the Mac.

Thanks!
Dan

1. no, unless you transfer to mac first
2. yes
3. if pro

you can install windows on mac and use both os from one machine

Thanks!
So, I should be able to develop on my PC, move the files to my mac, and upload them to the apple store? Or will the PC SDK only permit me to build Android apps?
Dan

on PC you can build only for Android

Thanks all!!

with pro you can activate 2 machines i dont think it matters if one pc and one mac but im not positive

I'm developing iOS apps, which requires Corona running on Mac, but am used to using the PC (e.g. text editor) so I link both machines to the same Dropbox account. Within a few seconds of saving a file on the PC, it arrives on the Mac and the simulator restarts with the new code.

views:1265 update:2012/1/1 13:29:50
corona forums © 2003-2011