Inmobi vs Inneractive

There must be something more to it than Corona just offering more ad options. So what the difference between inmobi and inneractive?

Well for one, inneractive has a presence in our forums answering questions.

They claim to have better payouts and are emailing us to help us integrate.

I'm happy so far......

I am interested in as many opinions on the two (in this thread) as possible. We would love to hear how they are working out for you

Some questions from me:

Where do you specify your Paypal email? Some people said that it's the email that you sign up with, but I see no evidence of this.

What are the ad sizes for iPhone, iPad, Android? It's hard to position the ads without knowing this.

Possible Bug: Ads won't position properly on the iPad. They position fine on Android and iPhone, but on the iPad, they're always near the middle of the screen (the same exact code works perfectly to position inMobi ads on the iPad).

Im not sure why the iPad is having such a hard time with this.

Another bug: When you tap an ad and it shows a webview, the touches on the webview still pass through to the game that's running underneath, even though the webview is currently fullscreen.

003naveen, I'm currently trying to find out the payment stuff; I'll update this thread once I have a little more info.

For the possible bugs you mention I shall pass them along to the rest of the team.

Peach :)

Hey again,

Still looking into other information but I have some info RE payments.

Currently the dashboard has no payment page but that is going to be added shortly. (They're working on a new version.)

Payments are via Paypal or wire transfer and once your account reached the payment threshold ($200) you will be contacted by a member of their team.

200$ Treshold???? Way to high!

You might consider providing them with that feedback, there's a form on their website.

Hey Mike,

My name is Orly and I am an Account Manager within inneractive for Corona developers. Reaching $200 in revenues is not really hard.
We are running premium campaigns like Google, BMW, Groupon, Starbucks, appsfire and many more which generate high CTR and have a higher CPC.

I can also work with you on Ad Placement Strategy which will assist you on increasing your CTR.

Feel free to contact me for more info
orly@inner-active.com

Hey guys,

Wanted to share with you a new article that was released today in TechCrunch with inneractive's info graphic.

This article is talking about screen size and it's correlation to CTR - ENJOY!

http://techcrunch.com/2011/12/15/in-mobile-advertising-does-size-matter/

Would love to hear your feedback :)

Hey orly,

Does your "presence" also include your own forum? It would be awesome if everyone could go to one place to find help. If you do, I'll keep looking.

I recently switched to Inneractive, because I am tired of playing "will inMobi work today". I followed the example found in the docs(minus the fullscreen ad), but I don't see a banner(x =0, y = 0), and the text ad just shows up as a solid white line that crosses the whole screen. The white line fades out and fades in every 60 seconds appropriately. Any idea whats going on?

Thanks in advanced.

views:1794 update:2011/12/29 9:44:01
corona forums © 2003-2011