Unable to authorize a new Corona Pro licence.

Currently having difficulty authorizing a new Corona license acquired on Black Friday weekend. I was running the trial prior on a Mac and a PC. I deauthorized both installations, uninstalled and installed daily build .695 When activating on the MAC I get an error to the effect that I am trial user and no purchase record can be found. On the Windows machine the error message is to the effect that I am running the software on another computer and I need to deauthorize that computer first. I verified my new subscription is active and valid by loging into my account. I have raised a support ticket since then but had no response yet. What is the best course to followup on a ticket or track its progress?
I also had an automatically generated support ticket upon forwarding my purchase details for the Black Friday third party promotion but no further details or communications received either.
As it is my first interaction with support perhaps few days is a normal turn around? just keen to sort it out before it hits another weekend :-) Perhaps there should be a mechanism under the web Account for users to authorize and deauthorize themselves? e.g for cases of crashed drives, lost notebook etc.

Thanks all for reading and your feedback.

I just deauthorized Corona SDK.

Try deauthorizing from the preferences menu as well.

You will need to re-enter your credentials.

Carlos

Great. Thanks Carlos. Activation works now.
That leaves me with support ticket 9981 pending resolution :-)

Thanks again for your personal and prompt assistance.

Cheers.../Sam

what username/account name are you using?

c.

views:1275 update:2011/12/1 20:56:45
corona forums © 2003-2011