Systems already used by other games

hello everyone, I have a doubt, I am developing a system of drag and rotation like feed me oil, because in my game I really need to have 360 ° rotation and drag the objects, and the rest of the game is all different, just the drag and rotation system is the same but with another design, I can do this or this is a violation of something about the game feed me oil? This is not considered copying? or something like? I think not, because the game is completely different from other games but I really need a system of drag and rotation like that.

P.S in the future, if i need to use some that other games already use, but the game is not equal, i am violating something?

thanks very much

You can do what you like, if we weren't able to copy elements of other games, we be stuck at Wolfstein 3d and Super Mario on the NES.

its not important what was copied, the most important part is HOW and WHERE you implement it

It comes down to an interpretation of Copyright and sometimes patent laws and rules. Companies can patent specific UI widgets and game, specific code, sounds, and characters are protected by copyright.

Have a read of the this post to see more, I wrote a few comments about ripping games.:

http://developer.anscamobile.com/forum/2011/10/29/whos-responsibility-it

-David

thanks for all the help people :) david97 i saw the link that you posted, and read all comments, and saw about cut the birds that all the code is equal to fruit ninja develop by ansca and graphics is similar to angry birds etc, my game is different of all games that already exist, and the graphics,code,sound is all made by me, but on the game i need a drag and rotation system like feed me oil, but read it well plz, i only need and will made a system that is similar, but will inovate and made more things on this system and the graphics and code is totally different, see that link to see the drag and rotation system, will create some like it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPzJ1__LVaM

see the drag and rotation system and the icon where have the objects, it only it that i need on my game all is different and have different things, and this system will be different, the code and the graphics, and some other things

views:1435 update:2011/11/14 9:16:56
corona forums © 2003-2011