A few questions and some build issues

Hello,

I am getting closer to completing my first app and have started creating builds for the iPhone. In doing this, some problems came up that I need to address.

1) For some reason the display on the iPhone is much darker than in my simulators (not dimmer, at least I dont think, just the blacks are more black and it is difficult to see some of my text on it). Is there anyway to adjust contrast or other settings that are app specific?

2) The first line in my main.lua is: display.setStatusBar( display.HiddenStatusBar ) However, when the game opens it is still displayed for half a second before going away. Is there a way to have it gone before the app loads?

3) The app I am making is geared towards toddlers and young kids. I had my 3 year old son test it today. It worked pretty well, but there were times when one finger would be touching part of the screen on accident, so when he went to push a button with his other hand, nothing would occur. I dont want multiple actions to go off at once, but I also dont want a finger touching part of the screen to stop the action. Is there anyway around this?

I think that is it for now. Any input would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Scott

views:1316 update:2011/11/8 8:33:25
corona forums © 2003-2011