Can only log into 1 machine at a time..?? ( I am a subscriber )

I thought I would be able to log into more than 1 machine with my account. Is there something wrong with my account?

I keep having to log in or out form my various machines.

blade

one license is two seats. that means two computers max.

you will need to deauthoize one of the pc's you are not using.

c.

Thanks Carlos:

I tried that, but it does not work. I can only log into 1 machine at a time. I have deauthorized all of my computers and still can only work on 1 machine at a time.

Is it possible to reset my account on your end? Or anything I can try?

blade

olsonvox please send me a email and I will forward it on to the correct department to resolve this for you: danny [at] anscamobile [dot] com

"one license is two seats. that means two computers max"

I see the person inquiring is an Indie Developer (same as me). So if I am an indie developer, and I have a windows machine and a mac (work, and home) Does that mean I can log into one or the other?

Or does that mean, I need to be "pro" in order to do that? I'll go pro if that means I can have 2 seats. I get tired of deauth and quit, and if I forget before going to work - that gets annoying! :)

Ok, that is all :)

ng

Nicholas, you can use two computers at the SAME TIME and have both with Corona Active as well.

Just try that! :)

Regards,

Hi olsonvox,

If your problem seems to persist, please enter a support case so your issue can be tracked properly. Please include the steps you have already tried, and our support team will be able to help you. Here's the link to enter your support case:

http://developer.anscamobile.com/forms/support

Reiko.

Nick, as Rodrigo said above (just clarifying) yes- you can run it on both machines. Indie and Pro get 2 seats, no deauthorizing if you only use two.

Peach :)

views:1528 update:2011/10/22 9:46:13
corona forums © 2003-2011