RIP Steve Jobs - 1955 > 2011

The guy who made all of this possible for us (developing for iDevices) has passed away.

http://www.apple.com/

R.I.P Steve, you will be sorely missed

Stunned.

RIP Steve.

.c

You'll be missed Steve.

Rest In Peace Steve.
Truly a revolutionary innovator.

Is hard to believe but is true.
The world looses a fantastic, influential and inspirational person.

Uncompromising Genius.

Enough said.

ng

He will be missed

To bad he couldn't have lasted another 50 years. By then he would have possibly been able to upload his consciousness into a computer.

“Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma — which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.”

- Steve Jobs 1955-2011 [Stanford commencement speech, June 2005]

You will be remembered for all the influential things you have done!

Great quote, Mike.

And Steve was so very young to leave this world... RIP.

RIP Steve, you inspire me every single day.

YouTube video Mike4's quote is from, if anyone hasn't seen it but would like to; http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=UF8uR6Z6KLc#!

RIP Steve.

RIP STEVE!

So sad. RIP.

How do I feel on this day?

I'm very new to Apple - this special world based and built on his visions - I know the products, use and own some of them now just for some month and I'm very fascinated since the first moments and still again. I'm sure this man moved the world we know anyhow!

Thank you Steve!

Rest in peace Steve. One of the great men of our time, perhaps of history, passes from the world. I rarely use the label "genius" to describe a person or a thought... that term is reserved for the rare few individuals like Steve Jobs.

In technology, he often knew what people wanted before they even knew they wanted it. Uncompromising, fearless, imaginative, innovative, the list goes on and on.

He will be missed.

Rest in Peace Steve, knowing that you made your mark and changed the world for the better in the last 35 years.
So sad.

This event has filled me with sadness. I wish all the best to his family. It seems unfair that so many great people die young...

views:1462 update:2011/10/18 8:54:01
corona forums © 2003-2011