Care to help test my app on different devices?

Hello!

I recently released the Android version of my app "Corban Walker: Ireland @ Venice 2011," and while it works great on my Motorola Atrix, I recently heard from a friend of a friend that it crashes periodically on his Moto Droid. I'm hoping that some of you wouldn't mind downloading the app (it's free) on your devices and reporting on any bugs or crashes - unfortunately I only have the Atrix to test on, and most of my friends are on iPhones. (there's also an iPhone version that works across all iOS devices running iOS 3.2.2 & up)

Here is the link to the app on the Android Market: http://market.android.com/details?id=com.jasonschroeder.corbanwalker

I'll be officially announcing the app shortly in the showcase, but my client has asked me to wait until their website is up and running before making any public announcements. (Quite a testament to how quick Corona development is...the app was finished before the website!) But in the meantime, I'd welcome any bug reports from my fellow Corona developers. Thanks in advance.

-Jason Schroeder

views:1462 update:2011/10/8 15:12:54
corona forums © 2003-2011