Anyone going to Google I/O ???

Hey guys,

I've been a developer for about 4 months now and have really furthered my knowledge in programming. I saw how awesome Google I/O looked this year and I really want to go next year. I'm worried that since the Corona SDK uses a different API, I will be sitting there bored while listening to the new features that are coming to Android. I know that Google I/O is going to be many other things besides programming, but that was just a worry of mine. Also I didn't know if Carlos or other guys at Ansca were going to attend? I figure that if your a developer that wants to be on the leading edge of technolgy, you should really attend I/O. Any thoughts? Did any of you guys go? How was your experience?

Regards,
Jordan Schuetz
Ninja Pig Studios

after years of attending such events, starting Comdex circa 1992--- at one point you become numb from attending so many. Also, because of our position, a lot of the times, we already know in advance whats being shown.

If the show is local - we probably go to the Keynote, and then to the after parties to meet and greet fellow developers. Otherwise, we continue to code ;-)

c

The Google I/O conference is being held in San Fran Ca. Also the after parties are amazing. Its also a great pplace to advertise, which would be great for you carlos. You guys need to set up a booth at Google I/O, because Corona is so much easier than Android SDK! You could give away pens or something :)

nijapig123,

or give away samsung galaxy tab :-)

views:1339 update:2011/10/8 8:54:25
corona forums © 2003-2011