Add Objective C to a Corona App?

Hello,

I have several methods I check for my game to determine if it is cracked (at least the basic cracking) and if it is display ads.

However I need access to the base Objective C in order to do this (
NSString *filePath = @"/Applications/Cydia.app";
if ([[NSFileManager defaultManager] fileExistsAtPath:filePath])
{
// do something useful
}
) however I need access to the package files which there doesn't seem to be a function in Corona to do.

So my questions is, is there a way to add straight Objective C to a Corona App?

Currently, there is no way to add Objective-C to a Corona app.

Just a quick question for you though ...

In your code, were you planning on merely detecting if Cydia.app is present? Because that would give you a yes/no as to whether their device was jailbroken, but that doesn't necessarily mean that they downloaded an illegal copy of your app.

You can still make valid purchases using a jailbroken device and in fact, by default, no cracking or illegal file-sharing apps are installed when you jailbreak an iOS device. It is perfectly legal to jailbreak an iOS device (in the U.S. anyway, not sure about anywhere else), but it'll void your Apple warranty.

I have no desire to make the application unusable. The chance of someone having Cydia.app and actually downloading my application by paying for it is probably 1%. I am willing to risk those 5 users complaining about ads in a paid version then lose the profit from 95% of the other crackers.

views:1407 update:2011/10/3 8:06:12
corona forums © 2003-2011