how to submit my app in apple store, I did everything but still

hey guys , I have problem with submit my Iphone game,

I did everything for submit my game like information,,,etc ,

but the button of the submit to review (( I can not press it ))

do I have to wait ? even I my status is , waiting for upload ,

how can I do it ,

Best Regards ,

Your problem is easily fixed :)

You need to use Application Loader - a program that is likely already on your computer; you upload through that and then the status will change.

*Note: Moving this to the appropriate section, please be sure to read the forum rules.

thank you so much , I found it,

Not a problem; now you just have to go through the agony of waiting for review ;)

u are right , but I have problem for the signature even I could test my game in my Iphone,

so try to fix it .

I have the same problem witch is , when I use Loader to load my game I got this msg :

Application failed codesign verification. the signature was invalid, or it was not signed with an apple submission certification .

just I made new certificate but when I downloaded it in my computer and doable click on it, the Massge that I have to see after click it , did not show up, but it looks that was okay, but when I go to Keychain access , and go to (log in) then go to (keys) , the information about my key date modified and expires still blank not like the tutor in apple developer tutor . hat has to be written info bout those info .

other point : in the apple tutor about the provisioning in the last part in Video , that has to open the Xcode and write something there, I could not do it, I do not know how to do that, or is this important step or does not matter ??

may these to points my problem , or any suggestion for this ?

If you have an error like that it's often easiest to delete ALL certificates and provisioning profiles from your computer then start fresh with new ones.

You don't have to type anything in Xcode, no, you just need to add your provisioning profile.

This type of thing happens with all iPhone devs sometimes and the steps to fix it are the same whether you use Corona, Xcode, GS, etc.

Try Googling it - you can get some step by step instructions on different ways to solve the issue regardless of the SDK :)

Peach

finally, I submitted , waiting for review ,

what about the screen shoot for Ipad, ?? is it important if my app for Iphone only ??

what about the tax information , I am student , I do not have to pay tax to US gov , I left it blank ,

is this right ?

views:1383 update:2011/10/1 9:04:19
corona forums © 2003-2011