Garden of Orbs now available!!!

Hello everyone.

Dropping in to announce a new game now available on the app store called Garden of Orbs. Its a gorgeous and challenging action based puzzle hybrid.

You can get it here on the Appstore:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/garden-of-orbs/id413965705?mt=8

It combines the action of trick-shot billiards with challenging level design layered on top of immersive graphics. The app will contain 4 enchanting gardens and will start out with 100 puzzles with many more to come in future updates.

We hope you all check it out and enjoy the new game...BUILT WITH CORONA!
Thanks!
Deric (aka synthesis)

I just download it. Graphics are beautifully done.

C.

Thanks Carlos. Hope you like the gameplay.
We are trying to figure out why the Retina icons are not displaying. Hmm!

Other than that...seems like the release went without a hitch.

I heard that soundtrack before on the video at youtube. (i twitter your app)

What's the name of the soundtrack. I swear I have heard it before on other places...

C.

Think Garageband Carlos. That melody you hear is from GB. We just broke it apart and added some extra stuff on top of it.

[ ps: thanks for the tweet! ]

Quick update...
within 8 hours of Garden of Orbs showing up in iTunes, it has climbed to #100 in Strategy Games. Overnight...it has climbed about 20 positions per hour. Hopefully the momentum continues...how exciting to watch!!!

#53 now in strategy and #65 in puzzle games within 16 hours of release. If we can break #30, we will crack the Top 200 games. We are very excited (obviously) with the response so far...and without any advertising or spotlight featuring from Apple...and with a midnight release time to boot.

We are also a top 200 strategy game in about 10+ major countries. No sales figures yet...just ranks. But we are guess-timating about 300-500 downloads so far.

Thanks Corona for making it possible for us to release our games rapidly, with solid performance benchmarks and without bugs.

Our #1 criticism so far is lack of GameCenter support.

I just got an AppAnnie snapshot and it has reported that Garden of Orbs in the last hour or so when we were at #56 strategy games (now at #52) in the US...put us at #884 in the AppStore. I estimate now that we are around mid to high 800's overall. Our All Games rank is around high 400's.

In the last 5 hours or so...we have leveled off around 50 to 55 in the US...but we are gaining other countries steadily now and the press is starting to notice us. The Google search results for GofO seems to be expanding as well. We are hoping on Monday we will see more feature articles on it if the rankings hold until then.

Also...
Thanks Carlos for the re-tweet!!!

We plan to get an update out really soon with the new Univ. Binary support in it. Last minute timing on our wrap up and the Corona update made it impossible to get it implemented at the start...so we will plan to get iPad support in it ASAP.

Garden of Orbs has been named NEW AND NOTEWORTHY for ALL GAMES this morning by Apple. This is exciting to say the least. We hope you all get a change to check out the game on the app store.

Also...
We have submitted an update with iPad support today. Should be live on the iPad store shortly...hopefully today.

views:1831 update:2011/9/24 8:48:32
corona forums © 2003-2011