Splish in Review

I have spent the last couple months trying to build and refine an art heavy water physics game that is filled with animation, movement, and particle effects. I had completed it a few days ago and am still waiting for Apple's approval, but it is is by far the best game I have ever made, so check out on our facebook page and take a look at what is coming.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Splish/176468412403995.

The game works by clicking on the screen and creating currents in the water that alter the movement of the bubbles. The physics is very responsive, but is done without using Box2d. We really wanted to build the physics to feel like you are manipulating the water around objects that are moving fluidly within it and we really needed to have complete control of the objects to create that feeling. I am happy to say that it was very easy to put that thought into action with Corona.

Email me at thedigitalresistance@gmail.com and reserve a free promo code when the game is released. I am really looking forward to everyone's feedback.

looks v nice let us know when on app store...

c

The app is now in review, so I will make sure to post an update an soon as it is available.

views:1670 update:2011/9/23 13:36:35
corona forums © 2003-2011