Wow Cow is coming (promo codes)

Hello guys,

Our team first game - Wow Cow has released. It's a simple but exciting game, and there are 30 levels and bouns levels in paid version. Apart from the paid verion, the trial version and ipad version are on the road and will be released on mid June and July.

I took KR4ATAALJ3W4. Really liking the graphics but the video didn't make much sense to me. I'll try the actual game now.

Ok, so I find the whole gameplay very difficult to understand. The goal of the game should be more clear, I had to read the image in this thread and the description on iTunes which shouldn't be necessary.
Why does the cow get hurt while making it if I touch certain areas, I was never told about this behavior in the game. ---ok I just saw the tutorial once again and the last image shows this, but since it's an image it's really hard to tell.

An ingame tutorial would fix most of this problems, say I'm ask to do a part of the tutorial and once completed I'm taken to the next step. I plan to do this for my future game, shouldn't be so hard.

I really want this game to work since you have all of this amazing graphics and sounds.

So then,

- Which one it's the mother cow?
- That ball it's too CUTE :) to be the bad guy.
- Could you explain the gameplay a little bit more.

Thank you very much, cmontesino.
We will enhance about tutorial. This is the most difficult part in game.

ps.All cows are mother cows, don't be so serious. :p

All of them are mother cows LOL, didn't see that coming. I'll send my positive review tomorrow. Time to sleep :)

EDIT: Reviews are not allowed using promo codes anymore :(

That promo graphic looks great, I'll probably grab a promo code tomorrow.

@icemilk0122,
do you have an email address to communicate 1-on-1, I could not find one on your website.

cheers,

?:)

Sure, this is my email address: icemilk0122@gmail.com. :)

Removed

views:1908 update:2011/9/23 8:53:55
corona forums © 2003-2011