Subforum for Director

Dear ANSCA - Could we kindly have a subforum for Director? Similar Lua library based tools like Particle Candy and Lime have their subforum so it would be great if we could have the same for Director. Currently there is one humongous Director thread which has many topics discussed in it. Then a few Director threads spread all over the place. I'm sure its difficult for Director's creator Ricardo to keep on top of it all. It certainly is tough for newbies like me to catch all there is to read on this great library. Make sense? Thank you.

Yikes !!! if we were to start adding sub forums for every entry it will be nuts. I don't think this is the right place to do ---ha ! gotcha ! -- it is under 3rd Party Tools, look for Director Class forum ;-)

Carlos

Carlos, you're the man!!! Now while you're on such a generous and giving mood... Can I have the next drop please? :-)

Joke aside... Thank you very very much!!!

Thanks a lot Carlos! Is there a way to receive an e-mail when somebody creates a new topic at Director's sub-forum?

You can subscribe to sub-forums just like you can subscribe to individual threads. The control for that is hard to find though:

Go to any thread in the forum you want to watch.

At the bottom of the first post you'll see a link for "subscribe."

Click that and a bigger link for "Subscribe" will appear. (why again? stupid)

Click this bigger link and a set of checkboxes expands.

Check the box for the entire sub-forum and Save.

That's a very uncommon way to do it but thanks a lot!

views:2409 update:2011/9/21 9:18:04
corona forums © 2003-2011