IndeED Release #3 is available

Hi folks,

IndeED release #3 is available. Grab it from here:

http://forum.whiteskygames.com/viewforum.php?f=9

Changes are:

- Added the ability to change the key mapping inside IndeED’s options dialog.
- Changed/Fixed syntax highlighter to recognise LUA block comments better.
- Improved performance of IndeED, while the Simulator is running.
- Folder names with spaces can be used now. The simulator will also start them properly.
- Ability to activate font antialising
- Fixed some crash bugs (List out of Index, …)

I hope you will like it.

Cheers
Michael Hartlef

http://www.whiteskygames.com
http://www.twitter.com/mhartlef

Thanks Mike!

It's a great tool! Trying it out right now!!

IndeED Release #3 is available now. See top post.

Sweet!

Looks good! I can't wait to try it. Is there a windows version as well?

Thanks.i am working on it.

will you announce it on Twitter when it's out?

Yes i will.

I was just wondering how many users for Indeed you have now and hope that you will be enhancing the product even more :)

I am using it ( and love it ) making my life easier that's for sure

Thanks Larry

Hi Larry,

I am sorry that the Windows version still isn't available. Lazarus for Windows behaves different at some crucial points. For an example, the function list ins't updated automatically.
Adding to that I needed to bring my IMac to the fixing. Now I have to re setup up the system. I hope to have it out soon, really. I will enhance it too, but maybe not so fast like I want to as I will be very busy in the next months. Just before eastern I got a payed offer to write a book about game development with a different tool, which will take me around 6-8 months. If the deal is closed this or next week, then I will be very busy.

I was hoping to close a payed deal, which was IndeED related, but I guess that dropped dead in the water.

How many users? I don't know. The last version got downloaded over 250 times. All together over 400 times.
Around 10 people wrote something on my forum (bugs, requests).
2 people donated (THANK YOU GUYS).

My guess is, that there aren't many that really use it. But it is for the few, that supported me that I won't drop it. It might be that I will only make new versions available to the people who contributed so far. Maybe, I don't know atm.

Best wishes
Michael Hartlef

I bet you have more users than you give yourself credit for.

I would switch from a FREE to a paid version, heck even $10 is better than nothing. People tend to think, if i can get it for free then why pay for it.

Even me, I try to donate to people when i get something, but I have not donated to everyone as of yet -ug- to much software :) lol

It would be a pain in the butt i bet - unless you offered it in the APP store lol but then you have to share with APPLE.

I'm not waiting on the Windows version. Yes it would be great to have as - I flipping hate this apple keyboard and I am ready to toss it out the window. But I am getting by.

Good luck.

The only feature I would like to see added ( that i can think of off the top of my head is ) when you execute the script / project could it be possible to execute the debugger / terminal version so we can see the print statements? other than that i am good so far, but i am sure im forgetting something.

Hi Larry,

add this line at the top of your main.lua file:

io.output():setvbuf('no')

sweet thanks :)

For future informations about IndeED, please visit my website (link in the top post) or follow my twitter account (link in the top post). Thanks for the support in the past.

views:1966 update:2011/9/20 17:36:54
corona forums © 2003-2011