SpinUp: Pseudo-3D Action Game, Looking For Beta Testers

Hi everyone,
As I am wrapping up my first Corona game, I would like to invite a few beta testers to try it out. Detailed feedback is not necessary, just looking for general impression about how you feel about the game, and especially how difficult you find it. I want to fine tune difficulty progression and I need as much feedback as I can get.

The game is called Spin Up, and it's sort of a retro-pseudo-3d action game.

Here's a few quick screenshots:

... and there are more screenshots and a gameplay teaser at the game's website:
www.spin-up-game.com

I don't work with TestFlight for now, so if you're interested you can mail me your UDIDs.
Oh yes, game is currently iPad only, although I would very much welcome iPhone 4 testers too.

Thanks a bunch :)
N.

Looks really cool, I like how you achieved the pseudo3d effect!

That's CRAZY AWESOME! Where do I sign up? :)
Amazing something like that can be done with Corona :D

That's amazing.. and the idea is very original, can't wait to try this game! ;)

Dude what a killer original idea! Great!! Can't wait for it. And I like the pseudo 3D graphics too!!

-Mario

hey thanks, guys ! :)
beta testing is avaliable either through TestFlight link:
http://bit.ly/w1wYj4
Or if you don't use test flight you can send me your device's UDID at the contact email at the game website ( hint: info at no-sheet dot com )
cheers

I've signed up on TestFlight and eagerly awaiting the demo to try out :)

Where would you like feedback sent? An email address on the website?

Hi Waulo,
It actually took me a while to figure out, but you just reply to the email you received from TestFlight ( the one saying "SpinUp Beta3 0.91 is now available" ). Alternatively, yes you can also use the contact on the website ( info at no-sheet dot com )
Thanks for your help on improving the game ! :)

views:2470 update:2012/2/13 9:11:28
corona forums © 2003-2011