Physics Objects Bouncing

Hey everyone this is my first time posting on the forums. We are almost done with our first game and i am having a little problem that i cant seem to find a solution to. The game is an angry birds type game with physics objects that can be destroyed. The physic object gets hit and the object gets destroyed, play animation, sound, displays score, and adds scores no problem. The only problem i am having is that i want the "bullet" to hit the physics object and destroy it then continue on to the next one with some velocity lost, pretty much how angry birds has it. Currently it hits the object then bounces off, like i said its getting destroyed and all that good stuff. I am using postCollision for a listener because i wanted to destroy or damage the objects based on how hard the bullet hits the object. I am assuming this could pose a problem for what i want to do.

currently around 70k lines of code so if you need some code i can sift through it and find something that could help, but i was hoping there was a simple fix. Thank you in advance for your help!

views:1921 update:2012/2/12 11:34:30
corona forums © 2003-2011