Admob ludicrous software workaround still work?

I am able to successfully load the test advertisements, but have yet (in nearly 50 trials) load a live ad, nor has my admob account indicated an ad request yet (red indicator inactive). Before I pull out anymore of my hair, I figured I'd check and make sure that the problem is on my end. Thanks guys!

Still works for me on iOS, but I've never tested on Android so don't know if it works there or not.

I'm sorry. I should have specified. iOS 4.3.3. Now i'm showing up as active on admob with 14 request, but have yet to place an ad.

Test it using house ads if unsure; fill rate is pretty bad in my experience. (Not that I've used it in a long time.)

Always, obviously, make sure it's set to active and not testing ;)

Peach :)

I just got this working yesterday and it works beautifully. If it seems like you are only getting test ads even though you have done everything right and the test line is set to false you can go to the admob site, go to your app and hit settings. Once you're there go to the bottum and youll find a box that you can check with "disable all test ad requests". If you hit that it will always send live ads to you.

views:1598 update:2011/9/20 13:12:00
corona forums © 2003-2011