Cross Stitch 2 Go for iPad Now available in the App Store

Finally, my first app is released in the App Store!
It took a while to get approved, (and there was an initial hiccough when Apple rejected it on the grounds that I exposed the documents folder: that was intentional, and they OK'd it after I explained why.)

http://www.facebook.com/CrossStitch2Go

I've added it to Showcase, and now 'all' I have to do is market it a bit and wait.. (right?)

If you want to help out with a 5 star review, or if you actually need a cross stitch design package, here is a handful of promo codes.
If these run out, I can get more, so don't be shy!

HJEA6ELM3KLX
6HJ3J6AKW6TF
F37M6YP9JA9L
HFFN3HJKXAPN

Takes me back, I used to own a cross stitch design company in the UK with our own designs.

Ursa Software has been around a while if I remember. I still own all the designs we did though :) we used to do all the needlecraft shows around the country.

This looks beautiful! I used to really like cross stitch when I was younger :)

>>Ursa Software has been around a while if I remember.<<

You're not wrong!
Used to enjoy doing those shows myself.

Such a cool looking app I wish I cross-stitched! :)

Good luck with it!

Jay

Just a note to say that we're in double figures already after only two days on sale, iPad only at the moment, and no actual marketing as yet. (other than a link from our main website)
Is that good?
Don't really know what a typical turnover for a new app is.

I'm taking this as a good indication, considering this is at the $8.99 price point with no ads.

I think that's very cool for such a niche app - hopefully sales will hold steady too.

Obviously a decline is common but I know there are a lot of cross stitching "meetups" here, or there used to be - I imagine word of mouth could do some good there.

Good luck!

Peach :)

views:2240 update:2012/2/6 12:03:31
corona forums © 2003-2011