Complex game rope

Hi Corona programmers.

I am creating a game with corona, and now i will create a complex rope, i think that should not use joints because the joint when they are pulled, you can see the connections between the joints and I need a rope that not to separate, but need to be flexible, so I can grab and pull like a slingshot.
I searched and i am continuing searching on the web but is not easy to see good information about that, if anyone have some experience or know some ways to create a thing like that and can help me saying some methods or things that i should use, i will be very grateful.

Thanks

@barezi6 hey I have something related to that is a sample here just email me to get it sebitttas(at)gmail(dot)com

Sended

Thanks

@barezi6 I'm so sorry for keeping you waiting I got your email. But suddenly my email is suffering a technical problem. Here visit my website http://tinylemongames.yolasite.com/twitter-news.php

once you get there just scroll to the bottom and you should see it enjoy

:-)

Just tell me if that what you were looking for

oh yeah i saw it on corona code, and i am seeing it a some days ago, but i not understanding this, and cant export the rope for my game. i really need the rope, but it is a little confused and i am not understanding :/
but thanks for the help i will keep trying to create the rope :)

@barezi6 so your only trying to create your only trying to create a rope that can stretch. Or a slingshot

I will keep trying to work with your code and understand it, because i am have some difficulties with the code.
Thanks for all the help :)

your very welcome

but the question continues, if anyones know other ways to create this rope and can help telling me some things that i should use etc, i will work on that :)

Hey sebitttas,

Nice games. Saw your about page, and saw your 14 ;). Same with me. I've started developing my first game. Still not done yet. Just wanted to say hi :)

@Michael Assadi oh thanks for noticing :)

Have you just started using corona sdk? Do you just do IOS, i just downloading a couple of your games but i have both devices.

Hey do you have any way we can chat, i need to ask some questions if you don't mind ;)

-Gmail chat?

@Michael Assadi you can email sebitttas(at)gmail(dot)com we can chat from there I don't mind at all :)

I sent you an invite, it's michaelas@eb.org. Thanks.

i have some doubt about what i should use, i created a line and i am trying to create a gravity on the line to beding like a real rope, but the line get the gravity but dont curve, i think that it is not the best way, maybe the joints is the best option but i really dont know because the joints arent consistence because if they are stretched they spread out a bit.
Some opinions?

One thing, anyone know how i can connected better the joints? more closer, i am working on width and height of the joints but i want to closer the connection between the joints, any can help? i think that the joints are the best option for this object
Thanks

views:1691 update:2012/1/9 8:53:30
corona forums © 2003-2011