An infinite number of objects

Hello,

I am trying to make a menu which you will be able to grab objects off of. My only problem is making each object an infinite number, meaning the user can grab an object and use it without a set limit.Basically, grabbing the same object off the menu without endlessly. Does anyone know how i can achieve this? What i want to have is an object on the menu screen, you will then be able to grab the object off of the menu.

I would really appreciate any advice and help.
Happy New Year!

So you want to grab an object on the menu screen so you can grab it off the menu?

I think a clearer explanation is needed, perhaps a sample project of what you have so far.

I have some idea of what you're picturing, I think.

The trick would be to spawn an object when the menu object was touched in the same spot, with a drag listener on it - you'd spawn it in a table so all new objects there were the same would be their own unique objects with no conflicting names.

Peach :)

Oh ok. Yeah thats what i need Peach, thanks for reminding me.

Thanks for both of your help.

- Michael

No worries - if you run into issues please bump; I think I have some sample code for something kind of similar somewhere. (Someone else asked a similar question a month or so back.)

Peach :)

views:1524 update:2012/1/3 13:02:13
corona forums © 2003-2011