Take Me Home - My first game, now Available on the App Store!

Hi mates,

after few months and really hard work behind, i'm glad to announce that my very first game, Take Me Home, is available on the App Store!

For me it's a dream become true, because i'm a pure designer, i have no coded anything ever!

I have learned very very much, sometimes there has been really hard times (except the "Neelo" design, i have done all in the game: design, animations, coding, levels, gameplay, website, video...), and now i have the most difficult part in front of me: the sales!

But i´m really proud of this community, and want to say THANK YOU to all of you that, directly or indirectly have helped me in this journey:

Jonathan Beebe ( for his "Beebe Games" Class ), Ricardo Rauber ( for his Director Class ), Crawl Space Games (for his encouraging words in their website ), ChunkyApps ( can you recognize your "Rotate Object function" in the game? :p ), my family and friends for his patience and support (and for saying this encouraging words that all we need when we think that it's all lost)...

... and specially to ALL the ANSCA team: thank you, very very much. Maybe you listen this words so many times but, trust me: Corona has changed my life.

Curtains up... here is "Take Me Home":

Whatch the video on YouTUBE!

Screenshots:

Description

Neelo is lost in space and his ship has fallen to the Earth. Can you help it arrive to home?

Across 4 different journeys and 96 challenging levels you will live many adventures:

DAY JOURNEY: Neelo can't breath on Earth! Help him move from one bubble to another, building ramps, using the dampers, exploding dynamites and breaking bridges, test your skill!

NIGHT JOURNEY: Night is even more challenging! Play with fishes and fireflies, make neelo move through the bridges and beware with pelicans. And remember, Neelo don't know how to swim!

SPACE JOURNEY: Neelo has come to his spaceship, but there's no gravity in space! Use the accelerometer to control neelo and avoid the ship obstacles. With the help of miniaturizer you can reach inaccessible areas. Be careful with emergency exits!

PLANET JOURNEY: in the planet, Neelo feels like in home. You can control everything! Move the ground, platforms, blocks… and move it all fast! You'll be able to control Neelo?

HOURS OF FUN!: Enjoy Take Me Home in your iPhone or iPad (it's an universal app), with music by Heather Fenoughty, Peter McIsaac and Olive Musique.

An adventure for all, that will challenge you for hours!

Links

Toca Toca Games website
Toca Toca Games Twitter
Follow us on Facebook!
Braulio Martínez's Twitter

Promo Codes

I need to promote the app on websites and blogs for reviews, so i can share only 5 promo codes. Take one quickly!:

PXK3ENRYT4PW
M6HW4XYYAPXF
64LHA3MHEEWF
ETFENHJYMHL3
X6LKRM4HK7TH

looks absolutely amazing, please be my art teacher)

any promo codes by the way?

Very nice graphics! Good luck!

Hi darkconsoles,

glad to see that you like the graphics!

About promo codes, i have only 50 and i need to promote the app, so i'm reserving the promo-codes for blogs and websites for reviews. When sales grow up i promise to share promo-codes with all of you ;)

good luck with sales then

btw, im serious about teacher)

Thank you very much! :)

Added 5 promo codes... take one quickly!

Looks very nice and fun, good luck to you!

Spain armada !!!. Good game braulio !!, visuals looks very nice !

Gorgeous graphics! :)

The invincible armada! haha!

Thank you very much for your comment Jose2! I have seen in twitter that you're searching for beta testers. I don't have time to be a beta tester for your upcoming game, but if you need help with Corona or something else, just ask, i'll be glad to help!

Glad you like! :D

grabbed one code yesterday and played few levels
all done excellent, except sound effects, when volume on my ipod was on max they were pretty annoying

Love the graphics style. Damn I need to find a better artist to work with than I've been able to so far. ^^

Thank you! glad you like the graphics! Have you seen the video? ;)

thanks for your helpful message, i'll take note for the next update ;) If you see something else that you don't like, just tell me and i'll fix it!

"(...) Graphically, I’m quite pleased with Take Me Home. Not only is Neelo insanely cute, the boards are interesting and the different scenes keep the game from getting boring. This app is truly universal, meaning it looks great on the iPhone and makes full use of the iPad’s bigger screen.

It’s also a pretty good deal. You can add Take Me Home to your family’s app collection for $.99, and even the swiftest puzzle solver in your clan is going to get hours of fun with all the content. To top it off the entire app is kid-friendly, with no ads or outside links. It’s the kind of game you can hand to children of any age without having to worry constantly, and that’s always nice. (...)"

Take Me Home review on "Best Apps for Kids". 4 / 5.

The full review at:
Take Me Home | Best Apps For Kids

Valiente !!. Animo !! you're doing a good Marketing job braulio.

Hi the graphics are awesome. Of the months it took to make it, how many were art and how many were programming?

Thank you mate! I have spend half of the time in graphics, and the other half in development ;)

Looks like an awesome amount of work went into it. Good luck with marketing it, hope you see growing sales!

views:2120 update:2011/12/27 8:54:37
corona forums © 2003-2011