To Ansca: Educational Pricing Questions

I'm a student and I've been using the 30-day trial and am now down to 20 days. I've made considerable progress and am VERY happy with Corona SDK so I've made the decision to definitely upgrade from the trial--regardless of your response here.

My question is that being just a part-time, not full-time student, do I still qualify for the educational pricing?

I went through the checkout process just short of paying and I couldn't find any specific requirements, or how verification is done (if any is done), I just don't want to lose $49 and then end up having to pay $99 on top of that in case there's something about my particular situation that doesn't quite make the cut.

So if you could describe the verification process after you make payment I would greatly appreciate that.

Also, I understand that those who upgrade the trial at this time qualify to receive Game Edition when it goes into Beta at no additional cost--is that available to those who purchased with educational pricing as well?

Thank you very much for the clarification, I look forward to being an 'official' Corona developer soon.

Thank you for your inquiry. You qualify as a student, and yes you will get Game Edition included (this is a limited time offer).

views:1942 update:2011/9/19 21:37:39
corona forums © 2003-2011