Open Feint Dashboard Problem

I am developing a game and finally got to the point of integrating OpenFeint.

While I can get achievements to post and to display properly, I cannot seem to launch the dashboard that I want.

For example, i get the same result for each of the following:

gameNetwork.show()
gameNetwork.show("achievements")

Do you have achievements added yet?

A few people have mentioned issues with Achievements/Leaderboards opening correctly, however it normally sorts itself out. (It is on the OpenFeint end if a leaderboard or achievement button isn't showing.)

If you have achievements, how long ago were they added?

Are you signed in using a test account as specified in your OF account?

Peach :)

Thanks for the reply Peach!

I do have achievements added, they were added roughly 24 hours ago now.

I am signed in using a test account as specified in the OF test user panel.

I had a feeling that it may take a little bit for OF to register (even though my achievements were posting correctly almost instantly). However, given that it has been roughly a day since I added my first achievement, I would have assumed that the dashboard functionality would be registering by now.

No worries.

In the past I've had several people say that their leadboards/achievements buttons miraculously appeared at some point - however obviously it's not a good thing to rely on.

I'd encourage you to contact OpenFeint support and politely inquire about the situation.

Peach :)

As peach said, i had to wait a while for all the OF features to start working properly.

Initially my acheivements worked fine, but my leaderboards didnt, then the leaderboards started working a few days later, but wouldnt show up in dashboard..
Then after another week of not changing anything, my leaderboards all started showing up and working fine.

Once again like peach said, contact support.. they will just say its a problem with your versionning, even though it probably isnt, or keep on waiting and may magically appear and start working like mine :D

views:1360 update:2011/11/17 9:28:17
corona forums © 2003-2011