Simulator Library errors

Every time I run the simulator my Terminal log gets flooded with these messages:

2011-11-04 10:49:11.336 Corona Simulator[4962:60f] Error loading /Library/QuickTime/DigitalVoodoo.component/Contents/MacOS/Voodoo_SD_DV10: dlopen(/Library/QuickTime/DigitalVoodoo.component/Contents/MacOS/Voodoo_SD_DV10, 262): Library not loaded: /Library/Frameworks/DigitalVoodooLib.framework/Versions/A/DigitalVoodooLib
Referenced from: /Library/QuickTime/DigitalVoodoo.component/Contents/MacOS/Voodoo_SD_DV10
Reason: image not found

2011-11-07 15:00:36.493 Corona Simulator[7173:60f] Error loading /Library/QuickTime/LiveType.component/Contents/MacOS/LiveType: dlopen(/Library/QuickTime/LiveType.component/Contents/MacOS/LiveType, 262): Library not loaded: /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/LiveType.framework/Versions/A/LiveType
Referenced from: /Library/QuickTime/LiveType.component/Contents/MacOS/LiveType
Reason: image not found

What is the fix?

What build are you running? If it's one of the latest Daily Build, try getting a different build to see if those errors are still occurring. Also try loading a different project to see if that changes anything.

It was build 591. I just installed build 657, and I still get the errors. Also tried running some other projects, and it happens on all of them.

The simulator runs fine, but it makes reading debug statements in the terminal very difficult because it gets filled with these Library errors.

What version of mac osx are you running ? Are you using a mac or a hackintosh ?

views:1537 update:2011/11/10 9:30:09
corona forums © 2003-2011