Developer to enable "Newsstand" feature to my apps

Hello

I want to get benefits from experienced developer who can work with the new feature of iOS 5 which is "Newsstand"

I have around 30 books (apps) and I want to include it in one single app with the feature of "Newsstand" to let the buyer choose and buy which book want to buy from it

Please let me know if you want to work in this and the price

E-mail: info@zerzoor.com

Thanx

I'm not sure Newsstand is what you want.

Newsstand is for newspapers and magazines that may charge a subscription fee for daily/weekly/monthly issues. These issues are downloaded in the background once a day/week/month from your servers. Newsstand supports having a different icon for each issue, so the reader can have a visual clue about the current issue.

While we can, I believe, with Corona SDK get an app to show up as a Newsstand app, we cannot do issue management, background downloads (okay, the background downloads might actually work, but... ), push notification to tell the app to download the new issues. I'm iffy on if we can do the icon changes. I'm pretty confidant that Corona SDK will manage the initial Newsstand icons, I'm just not sure we can change them.

Even if we could get it to show up in Newsstand, there is no guarantee Apple would even approve the app if it doesn't support all of Newsstand's features.

From your description, it sounds like you need a wrapper app that incorporates all your apps, like the recently release Corona SDK bundle with in-app purchases to unlock parts. I'm assuming the bundle works because its one app that has the others built into it. All the apps in the bundle are Corona SDK apps. I don't believe we have the ability to take pre-compiled apps and glue them into one big super app.

views:1519 update:2011/11/2 21:34:51
corona forums © 2003-2011