Happy New 2011

To all you, our Corona Developers, and future Corona Developers, I want to wish you a safe and a Happy New 2011.

As always, I look forward to seeing what you create with Corona and each week I am blown away by the success stories and games you develop.

And even more amazing, was an e-mail that I got yesterday from one of our developers wanting so badly to win the app of the week contest so he could get a few extra months tagged onto his subscription. Whats so amazing about it, is that the game, which I played and thought it was easy at first but quite tricky, was developed by a 14 year old. Way to go ! Now that's both amazing and impressive. Thank you !

And by the way, I think he is our first 14 year old developer and I would like for all of us to support him, his game is Bubble Ball and you can download it at http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bubble-ball/id412089940?mt=8. Oh if I could be 14 again and have today's tools..... .....

To all of you, once again, a big heartfelt Thank You!, for trusting your apps with us and for putting up with us :-) (ok me!) and I think 2011 will be a great year for all of us !

Carlos Icaza
co-founder

twitter.com/carlosicaza

Thanks Carlos for the publicity and great comments! I'm surprised I'm the first 14-year old. At Gamesalad, there were a couple others. Anyways, thanks everyone and Happy New Years! (7 more hours till 2011 where I am)

Good stuff NayGames. That's pretty impressive stuff. Keep cranking out that code, hope you get GOTW.

Absolutely!!! Great job indeed. Sinclair spectrum ZX was the in thing when was 14 and there was only 1 in the neighborhood so we played games, loaded from casette tapes mind you. Programming came much later. Fun times. NayGames for GOTW!!!

Happy new year to all at ANSCA and the Corona dev family.

views:1829 update:2011/9/19 21:37:39
corona forums © 2003-2011