Lander Hero - Looking for Beta Testers

I'm looking for beta testers for my upcoming Lander Hero game. You can see the trailer and screenshots here: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=111241

I'm using TestFlight for beta testing. If you have iPad or iPad 2 you can register here: http://tflig.ht/oRCgus

I'm a bit too busy to test anything but this looks really awesome :D Grats.

Thanks Peach!

I'm doing a technical review for an upcoming Corona SDK book, however I would like to test to have some fun (eyes go blurry staring stuff too long).

Do you have a test script of things to test(ie, running character into borders of the map to see errors, or seeing how long the app will run without crashing, etc)?

Or are you just looking for a playthrough test with observations?

I've done extensive beta testing for PC games, but have since not done any for about 7 years now :)

Either way, let me know. I can get results to you within the week, but I couldn't promise I would get through the entire game :)

-ng

ps. Btw, the game looks EPIC. The art style and everything is very polished! It looks like a 3d game in a 2d world (I think that's a correct way of describing it?).

This beta test is just about playing the game and giving some feedback. No need to get through the entire game. I'm just intested in seeing how people like the game.

Signed up

Thanks aaaron I appreciate it. I noticed in TestFlight that you registered your iPhone 4. Unfortunately the game is iPad only at the moment, but thanks anyway!

Sorry polygon I do actually have an iPad but never registered it. I helped someone else with a beta before but it was iphone. I will register my ipad too.

Put me down.

i'll give it a spin.

Just Registered my device.

look for Larry Meadows

Ok, great to have you on board! Will send link to the beta soon.

That game has gotten a lot of care, look at the video, the 3-d models etc...... Hope it pays off for you.

views:1288 update:2011/10/26 9:29:31
corona forums © 2003-2011