GunMetal / TextMate Theme

I have created a new TextMate Theme called Gunmetal. I really enjoy using TextMate and also enjoy the themes you can use to make coding a little more fun.

However after enjoying a few TextMate themes I didn't quite have one I felt was the best for editing Lua files and after a bit of Googling and trying a few of the themes out there they all seemed ok but with garish colours or funny colour contrasts that got tiring. So I thought, why not create my own, how hard can it be?

So last evening I created GunMetal. A very simple theme for editing Corona SDK Lua files which has a very restful feel but with cyan blue highlighting for strings and variables. When I had finished I thought I'd done a pretty good job and was a notch better than my previous favourite theme so I thought I'd share.

You can download here.

Or for a preview visit my website front page where you can see before you download and get the font too: cl-apps.com

Yes, this isn't earth shattering news but I thought it would be cool to share and maybe make someones life in TextMate a little more enjoyable.

Enjoy!

The direct download link should of been: download here.

Can't download the font DroidSansMono 11 pt via the download link on your site.

Direct downloads not permitted.

But no problem, just search for the font on the other website:-)

Thanks for the info, fixed now :)

views:1758 update:2011/9/19 13:40:57
corona forums © 2003-2011