Delete registry key

Hi all,
I had the corona sdk trial and bought the pro version, I deauthorized the trial mode, then it says that I have to delete the registry key, my problem is that I do not which of the three that appears I have to delete. The ones that appears are:
Name Type Data
(Default) REG_SZ (value not set)
Path REG_SZ C:\Program Files\Ansca\Corona SDK\
Version REG_SZ 11.0.591

Thanks,

Manuel,

You should not have to touch the registry. Who told you to do this? Did the software asked you to do this? This may have been true of the older versions, but the new version should never ask a user to do this. (It's dangerous after all.)

All you have to do is deauthorize the software, then restart the software and re-log on. That's it. Is it not working for you?

Thanks Joshua, When I bought corona I received an automatic email telling me this instructions, but as soon as I read your response I started corona, re-logged and it works just fine. I just did not want to mess any configuration.

Thanks again for your help :-)

Oh, I see. Looks like we need to update our e-mailed instructions. Thanks for letting me know about this.

And I'm glad you've got the Corona SDK up and running. I hope you'll have fun with it! :)

Now that you are a paid subscriber, you have access to our daily builds which you can can get to via the link below. We've made a lot of improvement to our Android version of Corona that I'm sure you'll like! Just be aware that the daily builds have not been fully tested yet... but they allow you to get a sneak peak into what we're adding to Corona next and it gives you a chance to give us feedback before we publish our next release version.

https://developer.anscamobile.com/downloads/daily-builds/

views:1675 update:2011/10/25 9:10:48
corona forums © 2003-2011