MacBook and iPhone 3GS for sale

I have a white MacBook for sale it's 2.4 GHz core 2 duo 2GB memory
it has some ware but runs good I'm selling cause just got MacBook pro the battery will hold a charge but not alway it's running snow leopard asking $250 will post pics later

the iPhone 3GS works great comes with black otter box pink clip
the glass has a scratch on it, first day I had it put in pocket with keys but has been in otter box since, I do have a replacement glass but never put it on its 16MB AT&T asking $125 pics later

anyone interested email me at &jstrahan73&@&gmai&l.&com&

Hey @jastrahan, you probably want to mention where you are located, so that people will know if you'd need to ship it, or if it's easy enough to come by and pick it up.

sorry forgot just wanted to post
can't do pics till I get home from work

I live in the great state of Louisiana USA

[i]will hold a charge but not always[/i]

How bad is it?

I wonder what the postage is on Louisiana, USA to the north of England.

I think that if you charge it and unplug and using it, it does good about 3-4 hours but if you charge it unplug it and don't use it it still goes dead I'm not sure I have not used it since I got my mac air bout 2 months ago and my wife always has it plugged in but just got her a MacBook pro so we selling it I do know a replacement battery on eBay runs 20-30 I think
also on the charger there a spot where the wire is messed up but it doesn't affect the charging cause we have used the charger from Mac air and battery did the same

when I upload the pics it will show the spot on the wire

It is a pretty good price for a Macbook, I am interested but I will probably let you down from lack of funds :/

no clue on postage

like I said the machine has wear I bought it used and did a fresh install of snow leopard

views:1296 update:2011/10/22 9:46:13
corona forums © 2003-2011