Late Nights can result in some weird results - an open letter

Hi,
Like most of us have been experimenting with Lua and finding strange things, some good and some not so good, I have been unknowingly for the past week or so, been stretching my limits, been up till 5:00 in the morning, now none of us are indestructible or supermen, so the effects have started to show... I wasn't aware of that, till I heard from a few sources that I was behaving a bit irritable and snappy.

If I have been snappy to any of the developers in the community, I am sorry for that. That was never the intention and I cannot believe it happened.

Plus I am not Ansca Staff so there is no onus on me to respond or get any clarifications, and I believe I even snapped at ewing, who is a highly esteemed developer in an earlier post.

Well, guy, I can only say is that I am sorry for that behaviour, atleast I am happy that I could notice it and be able to deal with it.

cheers,

?:)

Where is my red bull... hehe

Try to rest man, i know helping the community is good but, you just try to do your best, if in the middle of the process you get some compliants that means at least that you are present.

Cheers.

Javier

Sleep will actually make you think clearer when trying to solve your problems.

Don't worry we all get a little snappy at times.

I didn't notice anything strange, but maybe it's only me. A newbie like me appreciate your presence on forum. But do take good care of yourself and sleep well, Jayant.

maybe you'll put PropertyBag back up on github as well? :)

Maybe I'll stop burning the Midnight Oil for nothing and get a good rest. In the end the question is "Who for" and "What for"...

cheers,

?:)

Hey JayantV,

Maybe I'll stop burning the Midnight Oil for nothing and get a good rest.

Please, YES, you (better, all of us) should take a rest! I am not expert coder in Lua and Corona yet as you are surely and you may already know that (by the last help you gave me that was great), BUT I can say you that when you say: ..."for nothing"...sure I must disagree with you because as I can see here, your help ARE very clever and honest and so it HELP so many a lot, you maybe have no idea of it. So please, take care of you but do not be absent from here so much as you are an important member in this community even for me as beginer as well.

Hope you get better feelings for you and your life and come here to give your super help as I see here usually.

Thank you.

Regards,
Rodrigo.

views:1584 update:2011/10/19 14:58:09
corona forums © 2003-2011