Corona Project Manager sale - 20% off

Sorry for the late notice...

Corona Project Manager, the closest thing to a Corona SDK IDE, is on sale through tomorrow in celebration of Columbus Day (any reason is good enough, eh?).

Go to http://CoronaProjectManager.com and click the Download button at the top, then Add to Cart. On the 2nd page of the order form enter CDAY in the Coupon code field and hit Update form -- the price will immediately drop by 20%. Then scroll to the bottom of the page and finish checking out.

Enjoy!

Jay

CPM FTW.

I am enjoying the product. I'm blasting through all the video tutorials and trying to get my environment set up correctly. I like the alias feature when working with 5 main.lua to "experiment" with different what if scenarios.

Very cool. Now that it is 20% off, more people should buy it, I can see my productivity going up.

Ok, I'm not done yet - I thought I should add here is what I did before

-Create a main.lua file
-copy images/sounds/ etc over to new folder
-copy and paste code from one main.lua file to another, rename the other main.lua to 1main.lua.....MEH!

Workflow now:

-One folder, everything there. I want to try something new - BAM IN YOUR FACE SON! I can do it instantly.

I think that feature alone sold me. Everything else is nice sure, but that is the bomb dazzle sizzle with a cherry on top. :)

So in future updates, will CPM make me a sandwich by calling the spawn() sandwich function?....no?

ok worth a shot.

ng

views:1376 update:2011/10/19 8:59:29
corona forums © 2003-2011