2.3.0 Update Installer Error Dialog

Hello Jay,

I forwarded this to your email last night with a screen shot of the error dialog.

Just in case my email was filtered, I figured I should post here as well.

My CPM just attempted an update to 2.3.0, however upon downloading the approximately 5.5Mb file I encounter the following error dialog / msg:

Update Error: The update is improperly signed.

I am enjoying using CPM and looking forward to using the new features of 2.3.0.

I would encourage you to keep up the good work.

Kind regards, Andrew

I got the email but have been busy today doing "Father's Day" things with the kids. :)

I know many people have updated with no problems so it might have been just a transfer problem that wouldn't happen again.

But you can always grab the latest version from the links on the right side of this page:

http://coronaprojectmanager.com/blog/

Download and install from there if you need to.

Jay

Thanks for the reply Jay and Happy Father's Day.

I didn't know (wouldn't have bothered you if I knew) as we celebrate Father's Day in Australia on the first Sunday in September.

Take care, Andrew

No problem, Andrew, the life of an Indie means you get -- and usually reply to -- email queries all hours of the day. If it's a holiday or weekend I don't feel as guilty for not answering immediately.

Some guilt, yeah, but not as much. ;)

Jay

PS - And cool info about a different Father's Day, I would never have guessed that. :)

Just wanted post that autoupdate worked fine for me... From 2.2.2 to 2.3.0...

Hi, guys.

I upgrade to version 2.3.0 also get error.
I put the screen copy on to file server:

Please help me to solute it.
Thanks.

Shawn

Not sure what the problem is, but you can always get the latest version from the links on the right side of this page:

http://coronaprojectmanager.com/blog

Just download, unzip, and move it into Applications.

Sorry for the hassle.

Jay

Hi, Jay.
I got it form blog page and installed.
It works fine.
Thanks.

Shawn

views:1461 update:2011/10/11 22:13:38
corona forums © 2003-2011